Friday, February 23, 2024

101 NHL Games in Person


Back in April of 2016 I made the fateful decision to go to a Dallas Stars playoff game. The Stars were coming off their best regular season in a decade and I had a friend that I roomed with in pony conventions that wouldn't stop talking about them. I finally decided that I should go to a game just to see what the fuss was all about. I had been to a Kansas City Blades of the defunct International Hockey League back in the mid-90s, but I didn't really know what was going on then, and it had been 20 years since then. So I went to Game 2 of the Stars' first-round series against the Minnesota Wild. It was exciting and I had fun but still didn't really know what was going on. My friend had season tickets with two seats and he would invite me to come along, but I never had time since I lived two hours away. I didn't go to another Stars game until 2018 when I just happened to be in DFW for a Rangers game. I still didn't really have an idea of what was going on, but I became caught up in the atmosphere. So when my friend invited me to games I would accept.

I was still very new to hockey. I tried watching the sport on TV in the past, but it was never able to capture my attention. I realized that I was able to follow the action better in person, especially since our seats were in the upper deck where you can have a view of the entire ice. The more games I went to, the more I gained the ability to follow along with the action. I learned about some of the rules such as offsides and icing. I was better able to appreciate the fluidity of the game. And the more I knew the more I can appreciate watching the game on TV, and the more eager I'd be to watch the game in person. And so when I went to Michigan for a job interview I decided I wanted to go to a Red Wings game in Detroit. 

Pretty soon it got to the point where when my friend was giving up one of his season tickets, I picked it up officially making me a Stars season ticket holder. It led to me flying out to California just so I can watch the Sharks play. When I finally completed my journey to watch a game at every active MLB stadium, I decided that yes, I did want to take on the challenge of going to every NHL arena. I've been keeping track of every NHL game I've been to very much like how I do with MLB games. And on Tuesday February 13 I went to a Nashville Predators game in Bridgestone Arena. When I entered it into my spreadsheet I realized that it was the 100th NHL game I've been to! The milestone just caught me off guard! I had already made a plan to go to a St. Louis Blues game in Enterprise Center just two days later, so I didn't really have time to make this post, where I take a look at some of the statistics from the 101 games I've been to.

Number of Games Seen for Each Team
90 games:
Dallas Stars
11 games: Minnesota Wild
8 games: Nashville Predators
6 games: Carolina Hurricanes, Detroit Red Wings, Edmonton Oilers
5 games: Arizona Coyotes, Chicago Blackhawks, St. Louis Blues
4 games: Calgary Flames, Philadelphia Flyers, Pittsburgh Penguins, Vegas Golden Knights, Washington Capitals
3 games: Florida Panthers, Montreal Canadiens, New York Rangers, Ottawa Senators, Seattle Kraken, Toronto Maple Leafs, Vancouver Canucks
2 games: Anaheim Ducks, Columbus Blue Jackets, Los Angeles Kings, New Jersey Devils, New York Islanders, San Jose Sharks, Tampa Bay Lightning, Winnipeg Jets
1 game: Boston Bruins, Buffalo Sabres, Colorado Avalanche

At least I've seen every team at least once. Obviously the Dallas Stars dominate this, since they are the team that got me into hockey, the team that plays an hour from where I live (stupid DFW traffic) and the tea for whom I own season tickets. When I list some of the statistics later I will have to do a Stars version and a non-Stars version.

Number of Wins Seen for Each Team
53 wins:
Dallas Stars
4 wins: Carolina Hurricanes
3 wins: Calgary Flames, Edmonton Oilers, Minnesota Wild, Nashville Predators, Pittsburgh Penguins, St. Louis Blues, Toronto Maple Leafs, Vegas Golden Knights
2 wins: Arizona Coyotes, Chicago Blackhawks, Florida Panthers, New York Rangers, Vancouver Canucks
1 win: Colorado Avalanche, Columbus Blue Jackets, Montreal Canadiens, New Jersey Devils, Ottawa Senators, Philadelphia Flyers, San Jose Sharks, Seattle Kraken, Tampa Bay Lightning, Washington Capitals
0 wins: Anaheim Ducks, Boston Bruins, Buffalo Sabres, Detroit Red Wings, Los Angeles Kings, New York Islanders, Winnipeg Jets

Once again the Stars dominate this list. They have been a pretty good team since I've started watching them regularly, and they do pretty well at home. Meanwhile, on the other side of the coin are the Detroit Red Wings. I've seen them six times, and they have six losses, all in regulation. Sad. 

Arenas Where I've Seen Games
89 games:
American Airlines Center (Stars)
1 game: Cotton Bowl (Stars Winter Classic), Little Caesars Arena (Red Wings), Amalie Arena (Lightning), SAP Center (Sharks), Scotiabank Arena (Maple Leafs), Capital One Arena (Capitals), Wells Fargo Center (Flyers), PNC Arena (Hurricanes), Mullet Arena (Coyotes), PPG Paints Arena (Penguins), Bridgestone Arena (Predators), Enterprise Center (Blues)

Yes, I did go to the 2020 Winter Classic held at the Cotton Bowl, so that counts as an extra arena. I haven't made much progress in going to all of the NHL arenas, but it took me ten years to get to all of the MLB ballparks so I guess I would need to be patient. 

Ten Players I've seen the Most by Games
89 games:
Esa Lindell
88 games: Radek Faksa
87 games: Jamie Benn
81 games: Miro Heiskanen, Tyler Seguin
80 games: Roope Hintz
69 games: John Klingberg
65 games: Joe Pavelski
57 games: Denis Gurianov, Alexander Radulov

Naturally all ten of these guys are Stars. I probably wouldn't have been able to tell you that Esa Lindell has been the player I've seen the most in games. Him and Jamie Benn, Tyler Seguin, and Radek Faksa are the only players that are on every Stars team from 2016 to today, but while the other three have missed time due to injuries, Lindell was still a black ace in that 2016 playoff game but have played in every single game since.

Ten Eleven Players I've seen the Most by Games - non Stars Edition
10 games:
 Marcus Foligno, Ryan Hartman
9 games: Jonas Brodin, Joel Eriksson Ek, Mikael Granlund, Jared Spurgeon
8 games: Mattias Ekholm, Filip Forsberg, Jordan Greenway, Roman Josi, Jason Zucker

So if we take all all of the Stars players, we're left with 11 players that I've seen play in eight games or more. Considering the Wild (11 games) and the Predators (8 games) are the two teams I've seen the most besides the Stars, it makes sense that this list is dominated by players from Minnesota or Nashville. It's worth noting that while there are a few Predators that are eight for eight (namely Filip Forsberg and Roman Josi), there are no Wild players that are 11 for 11. Marcus Foligno was still with the Buffalo Sabres in the 2015-16 season, but has been ten for ten since. Meanwhile Ryan Hartman started out in Nashville (where I saw him twice), before getting traded to the Philadelphia Flyers (where I saw him once) and the Stars (where he never played a game) and then signed with the Wild. 

Ten Skaters I've Seen the Most by Time on Ice
33:16:31: Esa Lindell
32:50:19: Miro Heiskanen
31:16:58: Roope Hintz
26:28:02: John Klingberg
25:37:12: Tyler Seguin
24:57:00: Jamie Benn
22:52:16: Radek Faksa
19:35:13: Joe Pavelski
16:52:23: Ryan Suter
15:52:43: Alexander Radulov

One of the things I found fascinating was how the timekeepers can keep track of a player's exact time on ice. I already have a hard enough time keeping track of who's on the ice, but being able to track a player's time on ice down to the second with all of the fluid line changes going on? That takes special talent. Anyways, with defensemen getting more time on ice than the average than forwards, you can see guys like Ryan Suter making the jump into the top ten despite being tied for 11th in games play with 46.

Ten Skaters I've Seen the Most by Time on Ice - non Stars Edition
3:38:43:
Roman Josi
3:25:31: Jared Spurgeon
3:15:53: Jonas Brodin
3:10:49: Mattias Ekholm
2:51:51: Alex Pietrangelo
2:47:53: Ryan Suter
2:45:41: Mikael Granlund
2:34:38: Mathew Dumba
2:33:11: Filip Forsberg
2:32:21: Ryan Ellis

The interesting thing about this is how heavily dominated by defensemen it is. Even though I've seen Marcus Foligno and Ryan Hartman in more games than the others, they don't finish in the top ten by time on ice. Mikael Granlund and Filip Forsberg are the only forwards on the list, even though I've seen them in fewer games than Foligno and Hartman. Also, Ryan Suter is on the top ten in the non-Stars edition based on just the games I've seen him play for the Wild. 

Ten 14 Goaltenders I've Seen the Most
36 games: Jake Oettinger
25 games: Ben Bishop
23 games: Anton Khudobin
5 games: Jonathan Bernier, Jacob Markstrom
4 games: Jordan Binnington, Devan Dubnyk, Braden Hotlby, Darcy Kuemper, Alex Nedljkovic, Pekka Rinne, Juuse Saros, Alex Stalock, Scott Wedgewood

It's a list that isn't all Stars? Well, Jake Oettinger, Ben Bishop, and Anton Khudobin has been in 84 of the 90 Stars games I've seen. Kari Lehtonen, Braden Holtby, and Scott Wedgewood had to make up the remaining games, and that leaves the 11 goalies that I've seen four or five times.

Ten Players with the Most Goals I've Seen
33 goals:
Roope Hintz, Tyler Seguin
23 goals: Joe Pavelski
20 goals: Jason Robertson
17 goals: Jamie Benn, Alexander Radulov
15 goals: Denis Gurianov
13 goals: Radek Faksa
11 goals: Miro Heiskanen
10 goals: John Klingberg

Jason Robertson has played in 45 games I've seen, or half of all Stars games. Yet he's fourth in goals I've seen. He really is something else, isn't he? I am also surprised at how far ahead of the pack Roope Hintz and Tyler Seguin is.

Ten 17 Players with the Most Goals I've Seen - non Stars Edition
4 goals:
Alex DeBrincat, Dylan Larkin, Auston Matthews, Jared McCann
3 goals: Mathew Barzal, Leon Draisaitl, Joel Eriksson Ek, Kevin Fiala, Filip Forsberg, Ryan Hartman, Roman Josi, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Ryan O'Reilly, Jordan Staal, Brandon Tanev, Teuvo Teravainen, Carter Verhaeghe

It's weird, I have not seen anybody that werent playing for the Stars score more than four goals. Then because I've seen only four players score four goals, I looked up the non-Stars players that have scored three, and there are 13. That includes Carter Verhaeghe, the only non-Stars player I've seen with a hat trick. 

Ten Players with the Most Assists I've Seen
35 assists:
Roope Hintz
34 assists: Jamie Benn
33 assists: John Klingberg
32 assists: Miro Heiskanen, Esa Lindell, Tyler Seguin
31 assists: Joe Pavelski
28 assists: Alexander Radulov
23 assists: Jason Robertson
18 assists: Radek Faksa

Assists are a little bit less celebrated than goals but they are still quite important as it helps set up goals. Defensemen like Miro Heiskanen, John Klingberg, and Esa Lindell fare a little bit better since they don't often score goals but can help forwards score them. Still, Roope reigns supreme here. I have a feeling I know who would lead the next section

Ten Eleven Players with the Most Assists I've Seen - non-Stars Edition
8 assists:
Connor McDavid
6 assists: Roman Josi, Andrei Schvenikov
5 assists: Kevin Fiala, Barrett Hayton, Patrick Kane, Elias Lindholm, Ryan O'Reilly, Artemi Panarin, Matthew Tkachuk, Mats Zuccarello

Connor McDavid isn't on the list of the most goals non-Stars edition, since I've seen him only score once. However, he doesn't have to score goals to dominate you, as evidenced by the fact that his eight assists are by far the most by anybody not on the Stars. I mean, I've seen Mats Zuccarello get nine assists, but four of those are when he was with the Stars for half a season. 

Ten Players with the Most Points I've Seen
68 points:
Roope Hintz
65 points: Tyler Seguin
54 points: Joe Pavelski
51 points: Jamie Benn
45 points: Alexander Radulov
43 points: Miro Heiskanen, John Klingberg, Jason Robertson
36 points: Esa Lindell
31 points: Radek Faksa

Scoring in hockey doesn't just include goals, but you get a point with an assist as well, which just goes to show how important teamwork is. Anyways it's pretty much the same cast of characters from above, but with the order somewhat mixed. Roope Hintz still reigns supreme though.

Ten 16 Players with the Most Points I've Seen - non-Stars Edition
9 points:
Roman Josi, Connor McDavid
8 points: Kevin Fiala, Ryan O'Reilly
7 points: Barrett Hayton, Elias Lindholm
6 points: Alex DeBrincat, Leon Draisaitl, Joel Eriksson Ek, Ryan Hartman, Auston Matthews, Jared McCann, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Artemi Panarin, Andrei Svechnikov, Matthew Tkachuk

Once again Connor McDavid is on top with his one goal and eight assists, although he's tied with Roman Josi and his three goals and six assists. Then since there are six non-Stars players with at least seven points, it means I'll have to add the ten that are tied with six. It is remarkable that Barrett Hayton has seven despite the fact I had seen him play only four times. I think he's going to be a major player if the Coyotes are ever going to get into contention.

Ten Players with the Most Shots on Goal I've Seen
267 SOG: Tyler Seguin
245 SOG: Jamie Benn
197 SOG: Miro Heiskanen
180 SOG: Roope Hintz
166 SOG: Alexander Radulov
160 SOG: Joe Pavelski
149 SOG: Jason Robertson
142 SOG: Esa Lindell
130 SOG: Denis Gurianov
128 SOG: John Klingberg

It was kind of mind-blowing to me when I learned that not all shot attempts are considered shots on goal, but only the ones where the goaltender is required to make a save. Which means blocked shots, shots that hit the crossbar or miss the net entirely aren't considered shots on goal. It actually makes perfect sense. Anyways, seeing Roope Hintz with the same number of goals on 87 fewer shots than Tyler Seguin just shows how remarkable of an offensive player he is.

Ten Eleven Players with the Most Shots on Goal I've Seen - non Stars Edition
31 SOG:
Joel Eriksson Ek
25 SOG: Ryan Hartman
24 SOG: Filip Forsberg
23 SOG: Viktor Arvidsson
22 SOG: Patrick Kane
21 SOG: Dylan Larkin, Alexander Ovechkin, Alex Pietrangelo
19 SOG: Mikael Granlund, Roman Josi, Ryan O'Reilly

It's a little bit shocking how far Joel Eriksson Ek is ahead of everybody else in this list, and he only has three goals to show for it. Which is still a lot better than Viktor Arvidsson, who has 23 shots on goals in seven games and doesn't have a single goal to show for it. In fact he's only got three assists which isn't enough to show up on that list either. At least he's trying. 

Players with the Ten Highest +/- in Games I've Seen
+35: Esa Lindell
+24: Joe Pavelski
+21: Jason Robertson
+18: Roope Hintz
+15: Alexander Radulov
+11: Andrej Sekera
+10: Jani Hakanpaa
+9: Radek Faksa, Tyler Seguin
+7: Alex DeBrincat

+/- is kind of an archaic statistic in hockey. It measures how many even strength goals you're on the ice for, with goals for you being a positive and goals against you being a negative. Obviously there's a lot of being at the right place at the right time. It's also not exactly a statistic where it's easy to compile a high number, because you can have a +2 one game, but if you have a -2 the next game you'll end up with 0. It's why players like Jamie Benn or Miro Heiskanen are not in the top 10. However, these 11 players managed to put up impressive values, especially Andrej Sekera who has a +11 in only 29 games, or Alex DeBrincat who has put up a +7 in just six games.

Players with the Ten Worst +/- in Games I've Seen
-12:
Filip Hronek
-10: Joel Kiviranta, Vladislav Namestnikov
-9: Adam Erne, Anthony Mantha, Jason Zucker
-8: Luke Glendening
-6: Drew Doughty, Joel Eriksson Ek, Jamie Oleksiak, Mats Zuccarello

On the flip side of things are the players that are most often on the ice when an even strength goal is scored. There are a couple of representatives from the Stars, namely Joel Kiviranta, Luke Glendening, and Jamie Oleksiak. However, the players that have it the worst are Detroit Red Wings, who as you might remember played in six games I've been to and lost them all...in regulation. And then there's a future Hall of Famer in Drew Doughty who were -3 in both games I've seen him, because of course. 

Players with the Ten Most Penalty Minutes in Games I've Seen
73 PIM:
Jamie Benn
69 PIM: Radek Faksa
38 PIM: Blake Comeau, Alexander Radulov
30 PIM: Brett Ritchie
28 PIM: Roope Hintz, Corey Perry
27 PIM: John Klingberg
22 PIM: Miro Heiskanen
21 PIM: Esa Lindell, Andrei Svechnikov

Penalties are a big part of hockey as they dictate things such as power plays. The vast majority of penalties are minor penalties worth only two penalty minutes. Then you have major penalties, of which fighting is worth five, and more serious infractions are often accompanied by a ten-minute game misconduct penalty. So one would need eight minor penalties to make up for a single major with a game misconduct. These major penalties with game misconducts were what allowed Brett Ritchie to enter the top 10 with only 16 games, Corey Perry in only 17 games (with his coming in the Winter Classic) and Andrei Svechnikov of the Hurricanes in only six games!

Ten 11 Goaltenders I've Seen Give Up the Most Goals
89 goals:
Jake Oettinger
53 goals: Anton Khudobin
52 goals: Ben Bishop
18 goals: Jonathan Bernier
15 goals: Jacob Markstrom, Stuart Skinner
14 goals: Juuse Saros, Cam Talbot
13 goals: Alex Stalock
12 goals: Jordan Binnington, Scott Wedgewood

This is certainly very misleading. Jake Oettinger, Anton Khudobin, and Ben Bishop have given up the most goals, but they've played in by far the most games that I've seen in person. In fact, all three of them have save percentages over .900. On the other hand, Jonathan Bernier has a save percentage of .843. Yikes!

Ten 11 Goaltenders I've Seen Make the Most Saves
953 saves:
Jake Oettinger
717 saves: Ben Bishop
599 saves: Anton Khudobin
156 saves: Pekka Rinne
151 saves: Jacob Markstrom
126 saves: Alex Stalock
118 saves: Devan Dubnyk
113 saves: Darcy Kuemper
111 saves: Scott Wedgewood
105 saves: Braden Holtby, Stuart Skinner

I debated whether or not to post the list of the goaltenders that I've seen face the most shots or the ones I've seen make the most saves. Both lists are fairly different but not completely the same, since Braden Holtby has faced two fewer shots than Jordan Binnington but made one more save. I decided to go with the saves list, since it seems like it would be better for a goaltender to make a save. 

Ten Goaltenders with the Best Save Percentage in Games I've Seen
1.000:
Curtis McElhinney, Ryan Miller, Dan Vladar
.982: Adin Hill
.976: Robin Lehner
.972: Thatcher Demko
.969: Alexander Georgiev
.967: Pyotr Kochetkov, Kari Lehtonen
.963: David Rittich

This is a little bit more of a misleading list because these guys have all played one or two games. In fact, of the three goaltenders with perfect save percentages, two of them in Ryan Miller and Dan Vladar didn't even play a full game. They came on relief and made all of the saves. Only Curtis McElhinney had a shutout in the only time I had seen him. 

Ten Goaltenders with the Worst Save Percentage in Games I've Seen
.706: Jimmy Howard
.733: Linus Ullmark
.750: Veini Vehvilainen
.794: Jesper Wallstedt
.827: Cam Talbot
.833: Philipp Grubauer
.843: Jonathan Bernier
.857: Jeremy Swayman
.862: Joey Daccord
.867: Martin Jones

I guess we have to be fair and list the goalies that had the worst save percentages. It is also a bit misleading as the worst performances were for goaltenders that came on in relief and allowed several goals. And then there are Cam Talbot and Jonathan Bernier, both of whom I have seen play in three or more games and still have terrible save percentages. 

The 101 Games

And I think we should just finish off with a list of the 101 games I've been to. Here's to another 100!

1. 04/16/2016: Stars 2, Wild 1
2. 03/31/2018: Stars 4, Wild 1
3. 10/13/2018: Stars 5, Ducks 3
4. 11/10/2018: Predators 5, Stars 4 (OT)
5. 11/23/2018: Stars 6, Senators 4
6. 12/29/2018: Stars 5, Red Wings 1
7. 01/04/2019: Stars 2, Capitals 1 (OT)
8. 01/15/2019: Lightning 2, Stars 0
9. 01/19/2019: Stars 4, Jets 2
10. 02/01/2019: Stars 3, Wild 1
11. 02/04/2019: Stars 5, Coyotes 4
12. 02/19/2019: Predators 5, Stars 3
13. 02/21/2019: Stars 5, Blues 2
14. 02/23/2019: Hurricanes 3, Stars 0
15. 03/05/2019: Stars 1, Rangers 0
16. 03/09/2019: Blackhawks 2, Stars 1
17. 03/15/2019: Golden Knights 2, Stars 1
18. 03/17/2019: Canucks 3, Stars 2 (SO)
19. 03/23/2019: Penguins 3, Stars 2
20. 04/02/2019: Stars 6, Flyers 2
21. 04/06/2019: Stars 3, Wild 0
22. 04/15/2019: Predators 3, Stars 2
23. 04/22/2019: Stars 2, Predators 1 (OT)
24. 05/01/2019: Stars 4, Blues 2
25. 05/05/2019: Blues 4, Stars 1
26. 10/12/2019: Capitals 4, Stars 1
27. 10/26/2019: Penguins 3, Stars 0
28. 10/29/2019: Stars 6, Wild 3
29. 11/02/2019: Stars 4, Canadiens 1
30. 11/19/2019: Stars 6, Canucks 1
31. 11/23/2019: Stars 2, Blackhawks 1 (SO)
32. 11/29/2019: Blues 3, Stars 1
33. 12/07/2019: Stars 3, Islanders 1
34. 12/10/2019: Stars 2, Devils 0
35. 12/16/2019: Oilers 2, Stars 1
36. 12/22/2019: Flames 5, Stars 1
37. 01/01/2020: Stars 4, Predators 2
38. 01/03/2020: Stars 4, Red Wings 1
39. 01/29/2020: Maple Leafs 5, Stars 3
40. 02/07/2020: Wild 3, Stars 2
41. 02/23/2020: Stars 2, Blackhawks 1
42. 02/27/2020: Wild 7, Red Wings 1
43. 03/03/2020: Oilers 2, Stars 1 (OT)
44. 03/10/2020: Rangers 4, Stars 2
45. 01/24/2021: Stars 3, Predators 2
46. 01/28/2021: Stars 7, Red Wings 3
47. 02/13/2021: Hurricanes 4, Stars 3 (SO)
48. 03/06/2021: Stars 5, Blue Jackets 0
49. 03/11/2021: Blackhawks 4, Stars 2
50. 03/27/2021: Panthers 4, Stars 3 (OT)
51. 04/17/2021: Panthers 5, Lightning 3
52. 04/20/2021: Stars 5, Red Wings 2
53. 04/27/2021: Hurricanes 5, Stars 1
54. 11/13/2021: Stars 5, Flyers 2
55. 11/17/2021: Stars 5, Red Wings 2
56. 11/23/2021: Stars 4, Oilers 1
57. 11/30/2021: Stars 4, Hurricanes 1
58. 12/30/2021: Sharks 3, Flyers 2 (OT)
59. 01/06/2022: Stars 6, Panthers 5 (SO)
60. 01/12/2022: Stars 5, Kraken 2
61. 01/18/2022: Canadiens 5, Stars 3
62. 01/30/2022: Stars 6, Bruins 1
63. 02/01/2022: Flames 4, Stars 3
64. 02/13/2022: Avalanche 4, Stars 0
65. 02/23/2022: Stars 3, Jets 2 (OT)
66. 02/27/2022: Stars 4, Sabres 2
67. 03/02/2022: Stars 4, Kings 3
68. 03/12/2022: Rangers 4, Stars 2
69. 03/22/2022: Stars 5, Oilers 3
70. 03/26/2022: Canucks 4, Stars 1
71. 04/09/2022: Maple Leafs 4, Canadiens 2
72. 04/14/2022: Wild 3, Stars 2 (OT)
73. 04/16/2022: Stars 2, Sharks 1
74. 04/23/2022: Stars 3, Kraken 2
75. 04/26/2022: Stars 3, Golden Knights 2 (SO)
76. 04/27/2022: Coyotes 4, Stars 3 (OT)
77. 05/07/2022: Stars 4, Flames 2
78. 05/09/2022: Flames 4, Stars 1
79. 10/15/2022: Stars 5, Predators 1
80. 10/27/2022: Stars 2, Capitals 0
81. 11/19/2022: Stars 5, Islanders 2 
82. 12/06/2022: Maple Leafs 5, Stars 0
83. 12/08/2022: Stars 4, Senators 3 (OT)
84. 12/21/2022: Oilers 6, Stars 3
85. 12/29/2022: Senators 4, Capitals 3 (OT)
86. 01/05/2023: Flyers 6, Coyotes 2
87. 01/19/2023: Hurricanes 5, Wild 2
88. 02/08/2023: Stars 4, Wild 1
89. 02/18/2023: Blue Jackets 4. Stars 1
90. 02/28/2023: Coyotes 4, Blackhawks 1
91. 03/21/2023: Kraken 5, Stars 4 (OT)
92. 03/23/2023: Stars 3, Penguins 2
93. 05/29/2023: Golden Knights 6, Stars 0
94. 11/14/2023: Stars 4, Coyotes 3 (OT)
95. 11/22/2023: Golden Knights 2, Stars 1 (OT)
96. 12/21/2023: Penguins 2, Hurricanes 1 (SO)
97. 01/10/2024: Stars 7, Wild 2
98. 01/16/2024: Stars 5, Kings 1
99. 01/25/2024: Stars 4, Ducks 3 (OT)
100. 02/13/2024: Devils 4, Predators 2
101. 02/15/2024: Blues 6, Oilers 3

No comments: